1) Intellectual property rights of all visual, audio and written materials used on the website, including the rights arising from the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Industrial Property Law No. 6769 and other relevant legislation, belong to STM or third parties and other institutions. Within this framework, it is forbidden to partially or completely copy, modify, extract the source code, translate it into other languages or create derivative versions of any matter on the Website or content, including but not limited to explicitly mentioned.
2) All third party product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the Website are or may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any such use without consent may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights.
3) Including the abovementioned issues, accessing the Website cannot be construed as granting any authority, license or permission for their use. Any materials or content of the Website cannot be copied, duplicated, reproduced or used in any way without the written permission of STM.
4) Visitor unconditionally accepts, declares and undertakes that will not take any action or action that violates the rights of STM or another third party, and STM is the exclusive right holder about any written, visual and audio information accessible to all Visitors on the Website that used, processed, stored, disclosed and disclosed to third parties.
5) The right of making amendments or changes in the content of this Website only belongs to STM and any user will not change the content of this Website. STM may at any time revoke and/or change any part of the website and/or prevent to access to some parts of the Website.
6) STM does not assure that any information in this Website is free from fault and accurate. There might be mistakes, misspellings and update errors in this Website. STM will not be held responsible for any material and/or immaterial damages arising out of mistakes and deficiencies in information in the Website. Furthermore, will not be held responsible for any damages occurred during using of the Website and/or due to the Website.
8) Legal responsibility that may arise out of the use of any of the materials on Website in any way that violates related intellectual and industrial property rights lies with the Visitor committing the violation.
9) The courts and enforcement authorities of Ankara will be the authority in the resolution of disputes between users and STM and the dispute and/or conflict will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey. STM reserves the right to take legal action and take legal and actual measures in case of a Visitor's behavior contrary to the conditions described.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.